• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ratio Probs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BurntCPU15

Registered
How come i cant get the 3/4 or 4/3 ratio setting on my A7V333, when i get up past 133 it automatically goes to the 1:1 ration. I have a 2100 T-Bred week 250, with Corsair XMS PC 2700, could this be the reason i cant get over 166 at 11multi, it runs stable for about 15minutes the restarts my computer. Help:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Technically speaking PC2700 is rated, of course, at 333MHz which is 166MHz double pumped, thus the DDR rating. So technically the RAM is running within specification, although most RAM will run somewhat faster than rated.

yes, but how can I get my ratios to 3:4, my board wont let me select it, i only hase the 1:1 ratio when i get up past 266(133*2) is it just not possible on my board?

It may not be, but have you tried running it at 166 with lower multipliers? Also, is your northbridge hot at all? Sometimes higher fsb's can be achieved with better northbridge cooling.

Back