• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCSystem PC3200 DDR400 is their ram any good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

confusionfactor

Registered
I have been thinking about ordering some memory from OCsystems, (http://www.ocsystem.com), but I would like to know if anyone has any experience with their stuff, or any opinions on if it is even worth messing with. Thanks.

I dont know squat about their ram but theyre reseller rating bites a big one, ya might try www.hardcorecooling.com i just got a stick of their 3500 and so far its doin pretty good i.e. 227 mz ( and thats outta the box ) 2-6-3-3 at 2.5, im sure itll do more once i get the time

i bought that ram a almost a year ago. it's junk. requires 2.7 volts to run stable at 333. you might get better ram now. but i would stay away. and it took almost 3 weeks for them to get it to me.
i also just got my Insane memory from hardcorecooling.com, it great stuff for the price.

Back