• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair PC2400

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Falcon12x

Registered
Is there a way to make this stuff compatible for my mobo. I bought this before I knew how to actually use my computer and it ****es me off that it does not work with my motherboard.

Abit KD7 is my mobo. Yes I know that it says it doesn support it I just want to know if there is a way to force it to support it.

thanks

Falcon12x said:
Is there a way to make this stuff compatible for my mobo. I bought this before I knew how to actually use my computer and it ****es me off that it does not work with my motherboard.

Abit KD7 is my mobo. Yes I know that it says it doesn support it I just want to know if there is a way to force it to support it.

thanks

I wasn't aware the KD7 didn't support that memory. If you've tried it and it doesn't work unfortunately there is really nothing you can do.

Kingston PC2100 will work but Corsair PC2400 will not? Is it some kind of compatibility issue? What does Abit and/or Corsair tech support say?

Back