• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my experience cancelling orders from mwave and excaliverpc

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ezeKieL987

sup guys...allright first of let me say that i love newegg and shoulda started out with them in the first place but oh well...here goes...

allright i made a order with mwave.com for basically a whole system minus a processor which i ordered at excaliberpc.com (xp1700 t-bred nice stepping) anyways...what im doing is bulding a system for one of my mom's friend and she is buying me a few parts and letting me trade her for my pali 1700...well i made the order's under my account but bill to her credit card and they couldnt ship to my house cause my address wasnt verified...so i had to cancel the order's...have her write me a check and order them on my card...so ok i call mwave to cancel and there like you have to send a email to cancel...i was like argh ok (i was at work at the time and had to wait to get home)...so i call xcaliber and kevin(sale's guy) cancel's the order no problem...so i wait a couple day's for the credit's to hit her account to order under my account...my mom and the lady both work at the bank they bank at so they were watching the account...well my mom says it's ok to go ahead and deposit the lady's check into my account that the other fund's had been reimbursed...well come to find out they both ended up charging the account a day later so it made her account in the hole $700!!! omg i was furious!!! so i called mwave and they gave me such a freaking run around...weren't the nicest people at all to deal with...sent me through 6 freaking people and still didnt take care of my problem...i had to explain this LONG story each time...i was mad...and in the end my mom had to call and be the "lady at bank of america" and handle it...needless to say i will NEVER deal with mwave again...maybe my expectations are just too high after dealing with newegg for so long...

then i had to also call excaliberpc.com to cancel...when i did i got kevin's (sale's guy) voice mail...i was like great he'll never call back or email me a few days later...i left a message and like 5-10min later he called me back...was very sorry for what had happened and he said he would call billing right away and take care of it...i was like cool...i bet it will still take a day or so...i'm still very frusturated with the two...then like 5min later after i had hung up the phone with him...he called back...i was like whoa!...he was like i just talked to billing and they are processing that for you now...i will contact you via either email or phone when it has been put back in her account...again sorry for the inconvience...now THAT's what im talking about...thats customer service guy's...we ended up talking and he was a really cool guy and wanted to just please me (the customer) which i really like...called me by my first name...ya know the goods!...anyways i think he is going to try to start carrying epox board's and maybe even a few more part's that i suggested! :D they already have really decent price's and gurantee on some sick chip's...so check them out...he's a real good guy to deal with...im going to keep an eye on there price's and im sure he will be getting more and more of my business...

well here it is...if i might have stepped on some toe's with the whole mwave thing...im sorry...but that was just plain RUDE!

www.mwave.com
www.excaliberpc.com

ezeKieL.

Back