• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ram Timings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ToiletDuck

what would be considered really fast timings for a good stick PC2100 ram? I have 1 gig and want to speed up the ram.

is it one stick!?!?! lol j/k

I would say 166 would be killer. ;) depending on the chips you have, you could do that easy...what kind do you have?

I have my setting at the most aggresive 2-2-2-5 I beleive and the voltage is set to the highest (it can't be changed in my BIOS only through jumpers). Yet Sandra says my memory is only at 133 what's with that?

dreamtfk said:
I have my setting at the most aggresive 2-2-2-5 I beleive and the voltage is set to the highest (it can't be changed in my BIOS only through jumpers). Yet Sandra says my memory is only at 133 what's with that?

133 fsb is the curent Fsb that your memory is running.By overclocking your cpu you also can raise the fsb of the memory.

ram timings doesn't actually do that much.. you will gain far more by increasing the frequency of them.. i.e. the MHz.

Back