• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Samsung PC 3200 ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Burnt_Ram

hi, i just bought 2 sticks of samsung ddr 400. wondering if someone can tell how good it will be for overclocking. the numbers on the chip are, *********- TCC4. tia

I've read mixed reviews on this stuff, seems a lot of people have problems getting it to run at 400. But ya never know til you try it, just remember to burn it in first before oc'n it

I have to say this samsung ram is crap. I can't run 200 fsb dual sync on my a7n8x at any voltage. even at 8-4-4- cas3. the ram is terrible next time I go to a computer show I'm selling it or getting my money back from the vendor. I'm gonna shell out the extra $$ and buy some mushkin twinmos or corsair.

Burnt_Ram said:
thx: thats how long i burnt my g4 in to ..
hmm not good news ! as i'm in canada (land of expensive everything pc) i paid 85.00 cdn for a 256 stick of samsung pc3200. the corsair is 200.00 arrrggghhhh ;)

Back