• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trouble with QBitPC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DreamingWolf

Wheel Walker
This is not to rank on the company as a whole. I ordered a new mobo from them and selected the 4-7 day ground shipping option. After 5 days my credit card had been charged but the web site showed nothing shipped. This was on a Thursday. I called their customer service dept and was told they were backed up from the snowstorm on Mon. (They are in Virginia and the entire northeast was shut down Mon and most of it for Tues as well from that storm) I had no problem with that and was told that my order would ship Fri.
Fri came and nothing shipped so I called again and was guaranteed that it would ship Mon (yesterday).
It didn't, so I called back and canceled the order.

Now, the customer service people were always polite, and aside from their lying about when the order would ship I have no complaints. Just thought I should warn you all to take their promises with a grain of salt.

DWolf:cool:

Back