• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7N8X deluxe and no leds activity

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deviantbox

Ok....I really don't know what is happenning. The board works fine. I plugged every single pin for the Power led and Hdd led where it should go and the leds just don't light up :(

I've looked in the board manual and everything in pluged where it should be...Any ideas? thx

Are you sure you have the right pins?

I had the same trouble... but I was thinking the HD Led was in the main cluster of pins in the bottom right of the board (depending on how you look at it) but its just above that point. If you take a look in the manual it tells ya where it is but to my knowledge its up and to the left a tiny tiny bit of the (reset, speaker, pwr switch) panel etc.

yeah....I checked the manual at page 25 and it shows clearly where it is but however I plug the wires I have no light.....I even flipped the connector like they suggest....nothing....I'm running out of ideas....

I thought maybe that was the case led but both the power and HDD led activity don't work so it would be real surprising that on a Lian Li both leds are crap.

Ya your right, I doubt that your led's are junk... are you sure the connections from the case wires to the led's are solid? I know sometimes with the right amount of "tug" they can come unsoldered. This makes me quite curious as my case has two led's labeled I and II its and antec case and i'm not sure what to connect them too... but my HDD and Power LED work fine.

LED is a diode and has polarity like DC battery.

Have you tried swapping the two wires?

Back