• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is good 510mhz for a pc2700 cheap stick?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Maxvla said:
3.15 volts :rolleyes:

my ram could probably do that with that much voltage.

try, you won't burn them for a single test
i have not say that i use it a 3.15v 24/7, i won't use them at 3.15v, but think that only a few memory can do 510mhz, also considering PC3200 & PC3500, so 510mhz 2-5-2-2 for a PC2700 is quite impressive for me...

the most PC3500 can do only 480mhz with relaxed timings, that is very poor..

i would have to do more modification to my motherboard than i want to.

3.15 is excessive anyways. good luck holding on to that memory for more than a couple months.

btw mine is doing 436 at only 2.7v how bout yours?

v-data2.5v.JPG

this is a worse stick, the stick that can do 510mhz never tryed a lot, but can do at least 225mhz 2-5-3-2 at 2.46v error free ;) (never try highter)
realy think that your can do 510mhz??? not yet i think...

howether i say that i won't use it at 3.15v, it's only a test

thats .45 more volts running through your ram as opposed to mine.

thats alot of power you are talking about. we will likely never know cause i don't want to put the time and effort into modding my board just to see.

i'm confident i could get at least 475 or so.

Maxvla said:
thats .45 more volts running through your ram as opposed to mine.

thats alot of power you are talking about. we will likely never know cause i don't want to put the time and effort into modding my board just to see.

i'm confident i could get at least 475 or so.

yes but 450mhz mine at 2.45v, 436 yours at 2.65v, good difference i think, not??

Back