• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Video Card Compatability

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

spawnrc

Registered
question - i have a leadtek WinFast A250td 128 mb 4x 3.3volt video card is it compatably with my mobo (a7n8x/dlx) i noticed on the instructions it says to remove safty tab when useing agp pro is there a voltage difference between agp pro and 8x?? or do i need to buy a new video card {ps: not made of money}LOL

spawnrc said:
question - i have a leadtek WinFast A250td 128 mb 4x 3.3volt video card is it compatably with my mobo (a7n8x/dlx) i noticed on the instructions it says to remove safty tab when useing agp pro is there a voltage difference between agp pro and 8x?? or do i need to buy a new video card {ps: not made of money}LOL
~~~ I found the info i needed at asus websit F & Q section it is not compatable 8x-4x-2x 1.5 volts only thx any way looks like im going to ENU

Back