• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Only 200

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RJ

I can only get 200FSB anything over that it wont boot at all....I upped the Vore @1.85 The NB BY 0.1v and the Memmory to 2.8v...set the mem timings to 8-3-3-2.5...Just wont go past 200 But it stable at 200 been running Prime95 for 36hrs so far and no errors....load temp is only 35*c so temps shouldnt be a problem.
Look at my Signature for the rest , any Ideas??/

BTW Im using the 1002aUBER bios.........

Have you put a fan on the northbridge yet? I could run 200 rock solid but nothing higher without a fan. After I put a fan on I could get the board up to about 204, but it wouldn't even post at 207 until I flashed to the uber bios.

TC said:
Have you put a fan on the northbridge yet? I could run 200 rock solid but nothing higher without a fan. After I put a fan on I could get the board up to about 204, but it wouldn't even post at 207 until I flashed to the uber bios.

I have active cooling on the NB and passive on the SB but cant go over 200 ......202 it just locks right up...upped all the voltages,the only thing I can figure its the CPU needs more than 1.85v.......

im also stuck @ 207 mhz with relaxed timings, its really ****ing me off my ram can andel 433 mhz, but i can push it

RJ said:

I have active cooling on the NB and passive on the SB but cant go over 200 ......202 it just locks right up...upped all the voltages,the only thing I can figure its the CPU needs more than 1.85v.......
Is your cpu unlocked? You can isolate the problem by running your fsb at a speed you know it can handle and run the cpu back up to where it's giving trouble and see if it still has problems.

TC said:
Is your cpu unlocked? You can isolate the problem by running your fsb at a speed you know it can handle and run the cpu back up to where it's giving trouble and see if it still has problems.

Its running stable at 200fsb I just wanted to know if anyone can think of something else that I can do to get a little higher.....Other than soldering to make the cpu voltage go pass 1.85v

For nforce2 MB whose FSB is just under 200 MHz, should give dimm1+dimm2 a try. Maybe that few MHz will just be able to get the fsb to 200 MHz and above, and join the nforce2 fsb 200 club (lol).

Dual channel (dimm1+dimm3) will buy you little or nothing on memory BW at this point, but running at a few MHz higher (above 200 MHz) will greatly improve memory BW and 3D performance.

reference link

Back