• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ram.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

XJ

ok, alot of the bits for my new rig are in transit, but i still have yet to decide on the RAM. I've got no problems with the cash side of it, so basically i can have whatever will give me the best performance:p. I know the corsair sticks are s*** hot, but just, im not sure which ones to go for. whether it be;-
1*512mb pc3200LL, 2*256mb pc3200LL, 1*512mb pc3500LL, 2*256mb pc3500LL, 2*512mb pc3200LL or 2*512mb pc3500LL.
I just dunno which one to go for. i apoligise if any of those dont actually exist, i was just giving you an idea of the choice. Also, is it better to go for the 'LL' types?
Btw, this will be going in Epox 8RDA+ with 2100+ and probably slk-900 & big 85cfm delta fans etc, most likely followed by vapochill in a month or two:D.

I asked for this to be moved to our memory topic as you'll get more assistance from our memory-minded members there ;).

oh yah, makes more sense i guess, cheers dude. i just tend to reside more in the amd section ;x

Back