• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New AMD Bandit Needs Your Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FP3rdPwr

Registered
New AMD Bandit Needs Your Help w/ Dragon KT333 Ultra Platinum

Hey.. I figure this would be the best place if any to post for some suggestions re: my " old " new setup.
Originally I bought this Soyo Dragon Ultra Platinum board back in Sep. of 2002. However, I never used it.. Yup. I have my reason =P

Anyways, here it is:
Antec 550 True Power Supplier, AMD XP2100, Thermal Take HS&F, 512mb DDR Corsair XMS 3500, IBM Deskstar 123gig - 7200 devided in 2 partitions ( 20gig / 100gig ) and a good ole TI4200-asus VDO card. WinXP Pro

So.. I'm not familure with the BIOS on this soyo board. I typically do not overclock since my prefered chip in the past has been Intel.
Hence the reason I don't overclock. Even as we speak I have my main gaming unit recently built with the following:
Intel P4 2.6, ABIT IT7Max2, 512mb-DDR Corsair XMS 3500, ATI Radeon 9700, Antec 550 and IBM Deskstar 41gig. WinXP Pro

Well, I need some help from you guys with a basic instruction set for the BIOS settings based on my System Information provided above. Can you help.. I hope so, as of right now I'm getting a wopping 1500 out of my 2100. The last time I tried to adjust some of the advanced settings in the bios, the buggar wouldn't boot. Just beeped at me, so I reset the CMOS and screw it. I'll just post here.
I have a good budy that over clocks and lives near me, you may have heard of him. ElroyCarbon? Cept he's always workin or out of town. So help me out if you can, that would be most appreciated.
Laterz =)

Back