• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Samsung ddr 2700 Vs Infineon ddr 2700

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't have any experience with Infineon RAM, but i've put Samsung in many systems. I've never had a problem with em. The performance isn't like a corsair, but its good and stable.

samsung ram depends on the luck of the draw, model numbers ending in CTL are amazing while DTM can't overclock for ****. i've heard great things about infineon, they make some of the best chips, i have infineon chips on my video card and i overclocked the ram from 286mhz to 360mhz easily, that's 26% overclock, but i've never heard any comments about infineons system memory

I have 2 sticks of Samsung PC2700 on my Epox board. It can run up to 213Mhz (not all on maximum settings though), i can't go higher because i'll get AGP problems (tearing and such). That is without adding more voltage, 2.5v but the board always gives at least 2.6v.

Back