• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hhhm sound problem with 5.1 set up

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tazman

Registered
got the creative cambridge works speakers with the 3 phono jacks and i cant seem to get the rear channels center channel and sub to come out the correct speakers no matter what i do

also if i use the 3 phonos can i have a mic pluged in as well as the manual says you can but when im in the control software for speakers its taken up by an output for speakers

hope you can shed some light on this for me thanks in advance

They're switched

tazman,

I had this problem too with my Creative inspire 5200 speakers. I found from the sound storm control panel if I ran the test tone that the center was coming out the rear right I think. To fix it I switched the sub center able and the rear speaker cable. IT is odd because the colors on the mobo are orange for the sub and black for the rear speakers but my sub had the opposite color codes, orange for the rear and black for the sub.

O

Back