• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

more nforce 2 boards coming, when?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thegrouch187

Registered
when will more high end boards come out, i know about the msi, and that looks like my best choice right now, but will more boards be coming out soon with even more features, like are manufactures planning on making the "silver" editions or w/e that have all of the chipset features like 2ethernet ports and igp, and mcp - t

i know it seems demanding but im just wondering its not a big deal that i get all the features i want, and also ive read at xbitlabs that the next nforce "coming out" (we know how nvidia is always late) this summer with a geforce fx built in to the nb, will they be on time, and is it worth the wait???

if it comes out that soon it would be worth the wait for me... then illhave money from summer job...

i think some companies have release a kind of second edition Nforce2 that has some other features...

Back