• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

When are KT400A boards expected?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kent_b29

I want to know when these are expected to come out, because I want to replace my Abit nf7. I want to replace it because the sound doesn't work well, and it's voltage's jump all over the place.(it's not my PSU's fault, numerous other people have this problem and I have an Antec 430 PSU). So when are the KT400A boards supposed to come out?

thanks,
Kent

So, uh, WHEN are the KT400A boards comming out? I didn't see a release date besides the enigmatic "early 2003" which is so general that it totally smacks of BS, nor do I see any individial product release dates, so I'm guessing it won't be for awhile unless I see any evidence to the contrary.

Grr.. my brother needs a new mobo. Hurry up, VIA!

i heard the 'main' manufacturers are expected to release boards in mid-march, cant remember where i saw it tho :( might have been ocworkbench :p

Ok, Via it's time to hurry up!!! I really want a new motherboard so i can start the overclocking. I don't want to overclock on this board because the voltage jumps from 1.65(what it's supposed to be at) to 1.63 to 1.62 to 1.60 . And that's with everything at stock! So I'm really bummed out and want a new motherboard, but it's not gonna be Abit and it's not gonna be Nforce2.

Kent

Back