• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So... who wins. 8rda+ with VDD mod? or a7n8x with VDD/VCore/VMem mod?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
both are great boards, and most of the time its all about luck, I own both boards and with mods I can conclude theyre almost identical in performance, mostly because of the nforce2 sharing:D

well in answering the original question asked im going with the epox.
i do own both and the 8rda is dead,but was due to running 1.9-2vdd tho so its my fault.im still working on reviving it in hopes it was just a bios scramble these NF2 modos are so well known to do.
the reason why i say the epox is better it only needs one mod to be great.the asus needs 3. now i just told you my mod killed my 8rda so you really want that chance of happening x3?

not saying it will but if something goes wrong forget rma's.

but if both mobos side by side with the mentioned mods id say the would be equal in performance.

should i ask why not look into a NF7 by abit with no mods needed?
if i cant revive my 8rda,im selling this a7n8x and buying abit.
all these mods are a pain in the a@@ and ive never needed one till nf2 mobos came out.

btw i dont like my a7n8x if you cant tell.

Well I just got 2314mhz at 12x195 on air with my a7n8x dlx (with no mods). So I'll probably just stick with this for now.

Save my money for beer heh.

Back