• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which 8rda+ drivers to use?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nymph

I will be getting my 8RDA+ in a couple of days and noticed that on the EPOX website they have driver version 2.00 and on the NVIDIA website they have version 2.03. Are there corrected issues for the 8RDA+ in the 2.03 drivers? Which one should I install when I get my MOBO?

nYmph

2.03 are what most people use I think. I use them and havent had any problems at all

Make sure you install the version that comes on the cd, then upgrade to SP1, then install the 2.03 drivers if using winxp

DipStickTony said:
2.03 are what most people use I think. I use them and havent had any problems at all

Make sure you install the version that comes on the cd, then upgrade to SP1, then install the 2.03 drivers if using winxp

Im using xp w/service pack 1 integrated now.... Will I be able to just do a fresh repair install of xp w/sp1 intergrated and then install the drivers?

Thanks for both the replies, I appreciate it! :)

nYmph

EluSiOn said:
you are better off not to install v2.00 at all if you gonna use v2.03

I was thinking that to myself as well... But a few posts I found said otherwise.... I have to agree with you though, it doesnt make sense... Thanks...

nYmph

Back