• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

never had this prob now I do can not burn getting error

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cisco Kid

Any idea guys hardware in sig, I recently formatted and everything was installed clean, Usinf a LiteOn 48x burner set to master.

I installed XP then did the Nforce2 drivers, then SP1 tried to burn getting unspecifieed error, using nero 5.5.10 I was able to burn before no issues. So I reinstalled the Nforce 2 drivers of the cd again but still no luck and ideas as I have seen others have this issue.

Cisco KId

solved the issue did a search and found a thread that helped me out

cisco kid

i think you have to install SP1 first before the drivers? did you check whether your IDE drivers exist in the hardware manager? else delete them all, and reinstall the IDE drivers.

Terryb47 said:
i think you have to install SP1 first before the drivers? did you check whether your IDE drivers exist in the hardware manager? else delete them all, and reinstall the IDE drivers.

Thanks yeah I had to install specifically as my burner was being recognized as scsi, all is good now but actually before I installed SP1 first and never encountered this prob.

Cisco KId

Back