• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Am I missing something

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OOzinEvil

Registered
I have been trying to figure out why I cant change my FSB to the setting that everyone else seems to be able to then I found this link. http://www.amdmb.com/article-display.php?ArticleID=221&PageID=3
scrolling down I nioticed that they have diffrent options than I do. The only "CPU External Freq" options I have are 100, 133 and 166. Where oh where are the rest of my options? Am I the only one that this happened to. Looking thru the mobo manual i see there is an option for 102MHz. I built two comps with this board and the other gives the same options. Anyone else have this happen to them?

under your memory timmings in advanced settings, you have to select user defined. Than you will see a far greater amount of options.

JoJo your the heat bro, I feel so ashamed. I have changed that to user defined before but never went back up to check those settings, just kept hitting the down arrow. My only hope is that this gets moved way down to the bottom or even to the next page.
Thanks once again bro:)

Back