• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is the k7n2G-iLsr better then the....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

treepop

.....k7n2-L without integrated graphics......what I am asking is...should I get the k72-iLsr and buy an external graphics card on top of it.....or buy the k7n2-L and buy an external card.....what I am really asking is whether the k7n2-iLsr has something other then integrated graphics that I would really need....
...I do know about raid but I dunno if that justifies the diff of 80$....thanks tons

Go check out the review of the boards over on [H]ard|OCP and you'll get an idea about the extra items, as well as benchmarks of the two boards.

You should get another video card anyway, since the integrated GPU is alot slower than current cards.

from the looks of this the k7n2-L actually outperforms the k7n2G-iLsr I wonder why?????the only reason now to get the iLsr is the audio bracket and raid...shame

O wait I see why..it's due to the fact that the k7n2-L is runnen a 200mhz fsb and the -iLsr is runnen a 184....hmmmm wonder why they could get the -L to 200 mhZ and not the -iLsr????

Back