• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone suing MBM 5 on their A7N8X-D?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes, I wonder the same thing but i think its the c.o.p. thing or atleast thats what I read somewhere.

mine reads 125 constantly.....but now that i flashed my BIOS with the 1002a UBER + S my ASUS 2 sensor now switches between 25 and 114 every 30 or so seconds..mbm5 workz like **** now that I have that BIOS but CPUCool workz great tells me everything I need and has the temps of my AGP Chipset and Ram and also tells me my fan speed of my AGP. Plus no real setting up needed.

MBM5 and A7N8X Deluxe

From another thread:

I think it's called W83L785TS-S Diode. Post back your results as far as mobo temp, socket temp and diode temp as I am interested to see how accurate the readings are from MBM 5.

MBM5 and A7N8X Deluxe

Should have posted this with my previous post:

You need to download the update as well to allow the program to detect the diode in the Athlon CPU. Follow the help files included with the software and you should be good to go. I have an Asus A7N8X Deluxe with an Athlon XP2100+ TBred B running at 1.73 GHz and Vantec VA4-C7040 heatsink and fan. I get readings of 24 for the motherboard, 28-29 for the socket and 33-35 for the diode. Good Luck and Enjoy!

Back