• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cyberpower Pc

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

vegabond21

Registered
Rant Cyberpower Pc Please Read!
DO NOT PURCHASE A SYSTEM FROM THEM. I should have refunded it when I had the chance. Tech support is the worst I've ever seen. I can never even get through to them. I keep calling constantly and either their line is busy or nobody picks up. Their warrenty is very bad also, read it carefully. The tech support is so terrible that the rep gave me an attitude and his solution to every problem was return it back. So the first time I returned my computer and paid for the shipping back. It took them a month to fix which they sent back to me and still didn't work. What they did was fix my cpu problem but they switched my brand new video card with one that didn't work. And it showed on the invoice as they fixed the graphics card. There was no problem in the first place. They switched it with a broken one. They never answer my emails and they are extremely arrogant. I asked to speak to a manager and they put me on hold for another 20 minutes to TALK TO A MANAGER. I eventually got tired of waiting and called tech support back and asked to speak to the first tech support guy cause i wanted to file a complaint. They said they would leave a memo for the manager to call me back. I've been waiting 4 hours, they haven't called me back yet. I'm ****ed off and I would like to tell everyone to avoid them because my other friend is dealing with a similar problem. I only had my computer for 6 months and 1/6 of that time its been in the "repair" and now they want me to send it back again and pay for the shipping? Terrible customer support. Very shady people. My advice avoid them. I wish I did.

UPDATE
I took about 5 hours to fix the computer myself since techsupport is nonexistant. 2 days later, my computer was experiencing the same problem as before I had returned it. I am suppose to get an rma on two products but its been a week since i put in the order and they have not sent it. I sent three emails to them and no response. I wonder if I'll ever get the parts.
Update: I called them a week later. They were not aware that they had to send me the parts. They put in an order to ship the parts. I had requested to speak to the manager 2x because of their terrible tech support. The manager was not in again. The same person told me they were going to give a memo to the manager. I requested him to call me back because I was extremely unsatisfied with customer service. The manager never called me back again. They have this attitude that makes me actually want to see them go down. How can they treat there customers like that? I need to find other service places where I can rant about this company. Its been about 2 months since my computer hasn't been functioning.

What is wrong with the computer? There are many PC techs here who are willing to lend free advice. have you posted the symptons of your problems yet?

Sorry to hear that you have trouble with a retailer.

Did you check...

Did you check their rating at resellerratings.com? That site awesome. There were several companies that I was considering buying form but then I saw their ratings and reviews I was like, no way!

yeah reseller ratings is awesome

I posted my review of cyberpower there lol

Back