• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Samsung PC3200

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
T'wolves said:
Samsung PC3200 cl3...$49.99 - at svc. What are the chances of it hitting 190fsb 2-2-5-2, i'm willing to run it at 2.85v to do it. I'll buy it if I have a decent shot at it. http://www.svcompucycle.com/svcompucycle/

funny thing they got pic of sdram dere in ddr newayz

i have samsung pc3200CL3 ram

and it runs cas2.5 speed just fine. 100% stable hours in prime95.

I've read that Samsung PC3200 memory isn't really great. But their PC2700 memory is excellent. I've got 2 x 256Mb myself. It runs fine up to 213Mhz + at 'intermediate' timings. I can't go higher, i get AGP tearing.

sminker said:
That ram sucks balls man. I just bought a stick from Excaliber and it cant even go over 160 with VERY RELAXED TIMINGS.
mine has hit 175 sofar (rock solid). its TCC4 if that meens anything. i'm not familiar with the samsung numbers yet. :cool:

sminker said:
That ram sucks balls man. I just bought a stick from Excaliber and it cant even go over 160 with VERY RELAXED TIMINGS.

and its PC3200?!? id RMA that if it dosnt do what its rated... and 160 is less than PC2700..

Back