• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help from a newegg registered person

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sn0rKy

can somebody put my email under the price alert thing for the

WD WESTERN DIGITAL "SPECIAL EDITION" 80GB 7200RPM EIDE HARD DRIVE MODEL # WD800JB - DRIVE ONLY
Specifications:
Size: 80 Gigabytes
Interface: IDE ULTRA ATA100
Seek time: 8.9ms
RPM:7200
Cache 8MB
(Drive alone)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email : [email protected]
Price : 75.75

cause i dont have an account

it doesn't cost anything to make a customer account there. You can sign up in five minutes or less. Click 'account update', and from there click 'create new account'.

Sorry man, I tried but with no luck. When i entered your e-mail and the price, and clicked submit, it said that your e-mail address was not a valid account.

So the only way you're gonna do this is to make an account :(

I could get them to e-mail me, if you want the price alert still, or you can just continue watching it.

that's pretty weird they make you enter a CC number just to register! doesn't make sense why they do that. sorry, I should have looked first.

if i remember correctly look in the "payment options" section and it tells you how to make an account without a CC number.i think it says eneter all 0's

only reason i know is i buy from them and use MO and not CC or paypal.takes longer sure but is better than nuthing.

Back