• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Props to SVC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ralf Hutter

A lot of people (me included) were bashing SVC at the end of last year but I've had great luck with them lately. I've placed three orders with them over the last six weeks and everthing's worked out great. Each order was shipped out the same day I placed it and I got all three orders in two-three days. I got prompt email confirmation of order acceptance and shipping and each order was 100% correct. Can't beat that.

So maybe they're coming around.

YMMV.

Same, shipped within hours of order being placed, notified me of it.. great. but the volcano 7+ i ordered is gonna take a week to get here on ups ground :( oh well

I had to do a rma with them and I am working near the SVC warehouse so I stopped by. The guys were great. No problem with the rma and I bought another ccfl tube while i was there. Had to place order online but they had a rig sittin there just for that reason. The red ccfl was out of stock but they pulled a tube from a dual inverter ccfl and sold me the single tube. I was happy. I didnt have exact change so I gave em a fiver and said keep the change (wow) 64 cents. Nice clean place. Kinda small from what I saw but not too bad. BTW I have never had a problem with the orders I have placed/received. Always right and quick. Last order I made was on sunday night and I ordered some stuff from newegg the same night. SVC order was at the house tues. newegg there wed.

I was plesantly suprised by the excellent prices and service they have. They are very quick and have absolutly the best prices for "smaller" items.

Back