• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ 3200 rev 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

seren

Can someone please tell me how many bits a 256 module of ocz3200 has, I have looked at all the specifications but can't find out anything, the only thing I found in the semiconductor section gave me part # but the module has heat spreaders so I can't see, many thanks.

if you buy it from a respectful place, you WON'T get and fake ram, now of you go pricewatch hunting for the lowest of the low well then.. good luck..

i payed out the *** for my ocz, i hade the store i live buy order it for me because i dont have a CC or checks. so i payed a big extra chunk :(

Big Bad oMek said:
i payed out the *** for my ocz, i hade the store i live buy order it for me because i dont have a CC or checks. so i payed a big extra chunk :(

how much extra? just curious.. I hope you didn't get rapped..

i traded in my kingston 2x256 pc2700, for 150$ (bought them earler that week) and payed 100$ more, so i figure i payed like 50$ extra. i guess it was worth it since i gota look at the memory before i bought it to make shure its not a fake

Big Bad oMek said:
im not shure what chips the rev2 uses, but from what i hear its ok stuff. just make shure you dont get FAKE ocz ram
read here
http://www.ocztechnology.com/press/pressrelease.php?id=31
thats a FAKE OCZ id guide

Hi there I know what chips are used on pc2700 winbond bh6 and on 3200 winbond bh5, what I wanted to know is how many bits i.e 128/256 single or double sided can't find out any info, but thanks for the reply.

It runs ok I have had it past 400mhz at cas 2 and I am still trying that is why I want to know what bits there are so I can change the refresh mode select to the correct setting and see if it is more stable as it is at auto now, as for the cost it is expensive in the UK, many thanks.

seren said:

Hi there I know what chips are used on pc2700 winbond bh6 and on 3200 winbond bh5, what I wanted to know is how many bits i.e 128/256 single or double sided can't find out any info, but thanks for the reply.

It runs ok I have had it past 400mhz at cas 2 and I am still trying that is why I want to know what bits there are so I can change the refresh mode select to the correct setting and see if it is more stable as it is at auto now, as for the cost it is expensive in the UK, many thanks.

All system ram is 128bit if I'm not mistaken or have a hangover from last night..:beer:

Back