• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Modded F4 Bios SINXP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CoolasMoo

Registered
I have unhidden certain options in the bios which Gigabyte have decided to leave out, and also relaxed a few Mem timings on setup. If anybody can host a 435KB RAR file then i will upload it to them.

Please note that it is your sole responsability if you damage your bios by an incorrect flash procedure, and i take no responsability for any errors you may occur.

*Use at your own risk*

Changelog to the F4 Bios:

CPU L1 cache Unhidden and enabled by default
CPU L2 cache Unhidden and enabled by default
CPU L3 cache Unhidden and disabled by default

Quick Power On Self Test Unhidden and Enabled by default
Flexible AGP Auto/8x/4x selectable

Cas Latancy Change from auto to 2.5 default
Ras Active Change from 6 to 7 default

System bios Cacheable Unhidden and disabled by default (This is enabled in setup defaults by gigabyte and hidden )

Video ram Cacheable same as above
AGP Aperture Change from 64 to 128 default
Graphic Window WR Combine Unhidden and Enabled by default

AC97 Modem unhidden and disabled by default (This option is hidden and enabled by Gigabyte)

ACPI Function Unhidden and Enabled

HHHmm soundsgood did you run the bios yourzelf ??? how is is doing good ???
Getting my bord tomorow so looking for all the latest stuff for it :)

If you read my uncomplete definitive guide, it will be of interest to you, plus it mentions Modded BIOS's in there. I ONLY Reccomend Big toes modded BIOS.

Well I need a bios that has an vcore to max 2 volt I know it high but I need it when I want to run 3 ghz and it runing for a year now so its long enough hehe :)

So this are the ajustment I need:

1 More vcore 2 volt ore so
2 mem time at default 3 cas
3 links to where i can mod my bios
4 so i can try my self

:)

ozzie_no_good said:
Well I need a bios that has an vcore to max 2 volt I know it high but I need it when I want to run 3 ghz and it runing for a year now so its long enough hehe :)

So this are the ajustment I need:

1 More vcore 2 volt ore so
2 mem time at default 3 cas
3 links to where i can mod my bios
4 so i can try my self

:)

3 search for modbin6.exe and and load the BIOS with it and tweak your self.

Last edited:
Yep , it is really easy doing it yourself using Modbin.

The bad news though regarding Vdim is that +1 is already giving you +2volts and the other hidden volt settings dont do anything.

well downloaded moddin but it crashes all the time must i run in realy under dos ore can it be done under winxp ??

what version do you guys use ???

Well I looked at it with modbin 6.0 but I see alot of code bun no thins to be changable really so maybe I'm doing tomething wrong

Last edited:
Back