• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4G8X DELUXE Gold version IS IT WORTH IT?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

leathersmt

I currently have the P4PE, and I cannot get my FSB above 150... and I cannot make use of my 8x 9800Pro. so, I was thinking UNTIL I was reading theposts in this forum, that I may go up to the above named board... now, I am having second thoughts of that. Can anyone suggest a board, that I can make use of all the goodies I bought for my P4PE, and not able to use? Here are the pieces.

OCZ 3700EL memory
9800Pro RAdeon Card 128mg 8X
the rest is in the sig... Oh, and I just got SCSI ADAPTEC 160 card for two Fujitsu 18.2 10,000rpm Hardrives....

Bro I think that its your chip thats holding you back not the MB.....
just look at my post titled "Costa Rican Madness"......Before I got my new 2.4B c1 I had a B0 chip and all the higher I could get stable was a 156 FSB which put me at 2808MHZ......But never once did i think my MB was at fault......I think maybe you just got a Bad Apple so to speak.........

So order yourself one of the RZ 2.4B chips and you'll get to at least 173 FSB no problem on the P4PE......And don't forget to get yourself a Cooler Master Cyprum.......Killer air cooling with no noise.....

SKI

Back