• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Th7-II w/o good ICS mem gens...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ph33zy

Registered
If you happen to have the crappy gens... what does your memory max out at? PC-1066? or even lower?

good question. it appears some of the guys with stock clockgens and pc 800 are running their fsb to 170-180 mhz. thats a fsb of 510 to 540 and pc1020-1080. how those components can oc that fast is one of lifes great mysteries...

does anyone have a link of a picture that shows where the drcg's of the TH7-II are? How can you tell which ones you got?

Last edited:
hey flapper... where can you get a hold of the TI drcg's and how much do they go for? I have a friend that should be able to solder these things on for me.. thanks again..

digikey,T.I. cdcfr83 533 mhz drcgs . they are about 6-8 bucks. the drcgs are very small so make sure you get someone with a solder work station or get them done professionally. while you' re doinn that you might as well do a vmem mod too. http://members.optushome.com.au/windsurfer/all_chips.gif
Run pin 3 thru at least a 20k pot to grd. Ps, isc also makes some 600 mhz drcgs you might wanna check those out too.

can u imagine running one of those screamin 1.8a c1s like jcmcnudgets at 200 fsb x 3 with ocz pc 1200. 3.6 gig with a mem bandwidth close to 5000 on a 2 yr old board? that would make the granite bay boyz cry.............

Back