• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

(Re: Xoxide.com) what would you do / think if this happend to you

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stedeman

The Half Asleep Member
OK guys and gals I have a question on Xoxide.com I placed an order with these guys in mid Feb 16th I think I got my stuff like 2 days later (2 $20 water blocks {Gforce and socket A} and Nanotherm epoxy) a few days later when I was going to put together my suitcase water rig I find they sent me “Nanotherm silver XTC” and not the “Nanotherm epoxy” so I email them they respond back to me a few days later and say they are sending out the “Nanotherm epoxy” I wait a week and a half and still nothing so another kind of toasty email telling them to call me so they do and tell me they never sent the epoxy but will do so now bang I get it in 2 days just like the first order (they sure ship fast!) but guess what was in the box….???.... yep sure enough “Nanotherm silver XTC” wow 2 tubes of this stuff I don’t need (AS3 all the time) I just got off the phone with a sales guy who said he ran down to shipping and put the stuff in a box and is 100% sure it’s the “Nanotherm epoxy” and said I should have it on Saturday (tomorrow) know I know they lost money on me but they seem to be committed to the service so what I want to know is this ever happened to you guys on orders from “Xoxide.com” (the “X-Hour” place) and would you guy still order from them I am right in the middle for if I will ever order from them again (prices are good, shipping is fair but fast, and CS seems to be die hard) as I almost always play the 3 strikes your out rule but I am thinking if I do get the epoxy in tomorrow I may still order from them
so all in all what do you all think
PS here is a link to the reason I need the epoxy http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=168024 its a socket 370 and I dont have another easy way to mount it

well I just got the shipping info / tracking I will not sell the epoxy till the 18th errrrrrr!!!!!!!

Hey, Stedeman, here's a thought. It won't work with your Spir@l, but if you had a TC-4, D-Tek has a clip that's made to use the lugs on the socket and will hold your heatsink down. Maybe that would be the way to go. Plus it's removable.

Back