• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$£%#@ Emergancy! Very Crap! %&£$! Argh!!...!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

penguinpoo

ARGH! Help! Its just not booting! - So i tried removing the battery!!! I wish gigabyte didnt get rid of jumpers! there a life saver! the board just isnt booting! everything will power up, except i wont get any display on the monitor, nor will the it beep or anything HELP!
PLEASE!! HELP! ARGH!!! This is not my PC... and its meant to be going to my friend tomorrow, whos just paid out for it! It needs to work! The power lights keep coming on the DVD and CD-RW drives, and the HD's power up.. then it does it agen, as if it keeps power up the drives!

OHhhhh!!!!!! I have THE BIGGEST SMILE!!! IT WORKS!!!! I tried EVERYTHING AGAIN AND AGAIN! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT!!!! !!! !!! !! Removed a memory stick! now works :) Sooo happy!

Back