• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Laptop vendors

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FastFSB

I am thinking about buying a laptop. not sure if im going to go with new or refurbished. im looking for something with about 512 of ram, 13-15 inch tft screen, 40gig or so hd, wifi built in, a dvd/cd burner, and decent battery life (im going to use it for a 3 hour java class next quarter and for cs classes after that so i will need the battery life). as far as the processor: i know the pentium m (centrino/banias/whatever) is avalible, so i dont know if im going to go for it or for a p4-m. im not a big fan of the athlon 4 or mobile athlon, but if you show me a good athlon laptop i would certinly be open minded. basicaly, im not sure what exactly i want to get. any suggestions for places to buy or what system to buy? i was thinking sony or toshiba. as far as price goes i would like to spend around $2000 but less would be nice, especially if it were refurbished. thanks:)

Back