• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new portable .. what mobo?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

weponhead

Hey guys.. im trying to build a portable rig and im wondering if micro ATX is the smallest board size you can get ... and any opinions on what you guys would use would be greatly appreciated ...

im looing for the same thing. flexatx (commonly called uATX) is smalelr, but only in width. I would like help choosing also. I need AGP, socket 478 for a p4 1.5ghz and ddr :) I dunno what he wants ^_^

I think i found what i need in a micro atx board :D i have do go dig up the letter/number designation but its a giga-byte board

Thanks , the link just sends me to neweggs advanced search tho... what did you search for so i can repeat it? i have looked at their micro atx mobos , i was aiming for a 100+$ gigabyte board thats relativley new... On a side note does anyone know of a good low profile HS?

Back