• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone have RMA experience?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tw00sh

I returned my faulty 9700 pro I received back to the vendor for RMA.

What can I expect with this process? Any idea how vendors handle RMA's? Do they test it before sending me a replacement? What kind of shipping do they normally send the replacement with? I paid for 2 day air when I got the 9700 pro, but pretty sure they will not send the replacement to me with the same shipping?

Depends completely on the vendor how it is handled. It is almost certain that the card will be tested. The returned card will most likely be shipped back to you ground. The whole process generally takes about 2 weeks with most vendors.

If it was newegg, I have had the best RMA experience with them. They have waived restocking fees, and also were very nice on the phone when talking to them about it. Also usually I just buy a new one right away and when they recieve my return they just credit my account back. They are Great:D

Back