• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

paypal!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xvi3tsoljahx

omg.. i hate paypal.. i just made an account to receive payment quicker. I don't have a credit card nor a bank account. I can't send the money nor use the money. I can't even close the account to get my money because it needs to confirm my address by getting a credit card?????? ARGH HOW AM I GOING TO GET MY MONEY :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

get a credit card

get your money
then cancel the credit card

You should get a debit card with your checking account and give them that number. If you have a checking account! Thats what I use.

xvi3tsoljahx said:
i just read i can fax them my driver license. I think i'll do that.... i just don't have a fax machine might have to use someones.
most stores like staples can fax for a $1 or so

Dude quit whining. Where do you live, on the moon? Any copy center or most super markets have a fax machine. And how hard is to open a bank account? You walk into the bank and say, "I would like to open an account". You don't have a credit card? How did you pay for that computer with the 100-gig top of the line hard drive without a bank account or credit card? Traded beads?

I have no money to open a bank account lets say that. Credit card wise i don't have one i used my father's (gave me credit card to buy computer parts for bday =) . I worked this out so its ok now. Then again paypal does this for my benifits so i guess its ok. In a couple months or maybe weeks if these people i applied to actually call me then i'll open a bank account.

OK, maybe I was a bit harsh, but you probably can open savings account (which Paypal accepts for verification) with a minimum of money. I think my first deposit when I was a kid was like $5.00. Don't do a checking account because they may ask you to keep a minimum balance.

Good Luck

Just go to a bank and open a totally free checking w/ no minum balance required. I think all you need is $20 bucks and driver's licence. They'll even throw a visa check card. Use that card for paypal.

all you need is the bank routing number, you can ask your bank for the numbers, of if you have a checking account, and a bank account from the same place, get the routing number from the bottom of the checks...its what ive done

RangerJoe said:
all you need is the bank routing number, you can ask your bank for the numbers, of if you have a checking account, and a bank account from the same place, get the routing number from the bottom of the checks...its what ive done
yep all i am is a savings account and it works but what bugs me is that alot of places i cant buy stuff from because they only accept money from comfirmed addresses and you need a CC for that. but at least i have a paypal account

Back