• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg and as3 shipping costs.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deathstar13

FSB FRIEK
well i order most my parts from them now.and i seem to use one 3mg tube a month.but have you noticed they charge $6 to ship that little tube and say in the discription "special fedex saver shipping $6" !
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProdu...=85&manufactory=1410&DEPA=1&sortby=14&order=1

if your ordering other parts its still $6 for that little tube.you can get free shipping if you buy 2 and pay almost double the price for the as3.

dont get me wrong i love these guys but im emailing them and asking for a change in this as i feel its just wrong.i dont mind paying what something is worth but this is kinda excessive.

"edit" i sent the email oh mabey 10 minuts ago and already have an answer

Thank you for contacting us,
The individual shipping charge you see is if the item ships by itself._ When
packaged with a larger amount of items the shipping charge will be reduced
appropriately._ When shipped with a larger amount of smaller items however our
system may calculate shipping incorrectly._ If you feel you are being charged to
much for small items,_ feel free to call us up and let us know your order number
so we can look into it an make any adjustments needed.
If there is anything else as well, please let me know.
-Paul
Newegg.com
1-800-390-1119
830am - 530pm PT

i want to marry a newegg emplyee,well a female one anyhow :D

also ill add i just checked my "shopping cart" with 4 items all have free shipping.and no charge,but once i add as3 the shipping goes to $6.granted i can call and have it fixed and is an eceptable solution.

Last edited:
well im a newegg head so im kinda throwing my $$$ that way.
and guess what check that link above again! they lowered the shipping prices accross the board on as3 and also the price on the as3 combos!

now thats customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i still wanna marry a newegg employee! wonder if the get employee discounts? :D

WATO GO NEWEGG!

The thing is though with fedex or ups, their minimum shipping weight starts at 1lb and that will cost around $5 or $6 bucks. I think that's where the shipping charges come from.

But I totally understand charing $6 bucks for little tube like that. They should send it priority mail for less than $4 and you get it faster and cheaper. Too bad they dont use USPS.

USPS isn't really setup for commercial work. this is why you don't see alot of businesses using it.

guys i just sent newegg a rather large MO for another order.
i even am trusing that they send a rev2 abitnf7 as i knew i could order one from excaliber but with newegg id rather chance it.

its just that easy to deal with them.i have a hard time breaking down and buying anywhere else.

Back