• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

UnitedMicro Shipping time

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Floatempole

Registered
The firm has descent prices, but OH MY does it take a LONG TIME to ship out! I ordered my system on 3/21 and it shipped yesterday when they state a 3 day burn in perod. Rubbish. They just need the extra time. RMA is a hastle too, no advance replacement so if its a major componet, get ready to wait. I speak from experience.

On the positive side, the cost I got was very competitive, and the rep threw in a st of Altec lansing Speakers that I needed, since I was a repeat customer.

When i purchased from them last year i recieved my item in a timely manner (less then 1 week UPS ground). I am dealing with an RMA from UnitedMicro at this time. I was 3 weeks away from the warrenty ending, no questions asked they are replacing it with a New one from factory. They didn't have my model in stock. Yes it is taking longer then i would like, but i have been talking to Robert every other day for an Update. He is very helpful and polite every time i call. There prices are Very competative.

Back