• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit BH7..?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zett

Registered
i have an Asus p4pe now and i am thinking about changing it to a abit bh7. shall i do it?
can u give me some ideas.

I have the BH7 and its great. No problems yet, I was able to hit 3.06 ghz on my value memory [ but not stable ].

I know many people here at O/C Forums and other forums that changed from the Asus P4PE to the Abit BH7. Simply because it is very stable and it is load with features for 92 dollars.

But why do you want to switch? Your overclock looks awesome in your sig.

because p4pe has a max cpu voltage limit of 1.85, abit bh7 has ~2 voltage

i think this cpu can overclock even further with more voltage

PIV3510wcpuid.JPG

with 1.85 volt...i need more voltage....:)

lol if I would have a overclock like yours, I couldnt sleep thinking its being cooled by air.

I would be robbing a bank for a vapochill :)

Hi guys,i've just built a system with a Bh7 and a SLR6Z wk52 Costa chip with 2x256 twinmoss winbond 3200 and this baby ROCKS.Currently running @ 3.52ghz 195 fsb no probs @ .5 over default (1.55) will do 3.43ghz @ default.To say i'm impressed with this setup is an understatement !!!!
All air cooled with a crappy Volcano 7+ waiting on a Slk9000,can boot into windows @ 200 fsb (3.61) but drops outa 3dmk02.
Will c how far this sys will go !!!!
Regards RjCoolio.

Get the Bh7 clocks like crazy !!!!!;)

yeah - since u can get the voltage up to 2 as well the FSB goes as high as 250 :)

i say do it - if possilble make sure u can refund the board - with some excuse like my memory didn't work on it - so if u don't like it - send it back...lol

Zett - my opinion only, after playing with a new BH7 for a couple of days, if you have a P4PE do not replace it with the BH7. I bought the BH7 to see if I could get more outta a couple of 2.0A C1's than I could with the P4PE. Both chips ran exactly the same on the BH7 as they did on the P4PE. I noticed that voltage fluctuation under load is much less on the BH7 than it is on the P4PE, but I expected that. Other than that, still can't reliably run one chip over 3300 and the other over 3200 on either board, so in my opinion either is a good choice. If you have one, don't swap it for the other.

i got bh7....now i'm using 195 fsb and just 1,7V...bh7 is the best...cpu temp: 45-48C nb temp:33C

I also get the bh-7 and it runs vey stable.. :)

Anybody knows more about this cpu SL6RZ 3304 ?
I heared that week is bad to oc ?

I had A 2.4 sl6rz 3306,That chip was junk.
2.4 sl6rz 3241 @ 3.1ghz
2.53 sl6s2 L247 @3.55ghz
vcore1.55 on both

Back