• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit Nf7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hookem

I need to know if there is differnt revisions of this board like the NF7-S that have the four heat sink mounting holes around the CPU socket...Have been able to find out here at overclockers that the NF7-S revision 1.2 has them but cannot find out about the NF7...they have the NF7 at directron but it does not have the four holes for mounting a SLK800-U...:)

Other than the holes are there any problems with the first revisions or should I try to locate one from someplace other than Directron. And thanks for the quick reply because they close at 5:30 and I would like to pick it up unless you guys recommend me trying to find the newer revision...THANKS AGAIN !!!:D

Well once again you guy's here at overclockers have saved my bacon...Thanks...:D

Last edited:
Too late...Already ordered the "Goldenflame" from www.googlegear.com/ for 89.00 with second day shipping included...I set one up last week for a buddy and man what a pleasure to work with...Maybe not the "BEST" overclocker but easily the most rock solid stable motherboards I have ever used...Love my Soltek SL-75DRV-5...Glad to see Soltek back...I highly recommend Soltek boards...never had one...not one problem with any of the Soltek boards I have used...:D

Back