• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New OC database

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Bump.
Getting some nice results and a good idea of what to expect, so get your results in there, good or bad.
Hood

Thats easily worked out as the MHZ and multi are shown but no harm in mailing john and putting your idea to him. You could possibly suggest that he changes the heading of the multiplier column to say Multi x FSB as you and a few others have already entered. I think hes got a broken arm at the moment so its taking him a while to type the coding, so go easy on him.
Anyway thanks for taking the time (and all others )for entering your details, it starting to get quite comprehensive.
Hood

Once he gets the Edit feature up and running I am going to change mine to read 14x 180FSB but I will probably mail him myself and see if he will change the heading to say multi x FSB, the more I think about it your right it makes it easier to compare.
Hood

Yes that could be good also, I mailed john about the FSB and he has done it but dont think its possible to edit at the moment so it will be just for new entries. I dont really want to hassle him any more at the moment(think hell be sick fed up with me mailing him) but if you want to email with suggestions im sure he would be cool.
Hood

Back