• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone having trouble with onboard ethernet?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xAlucarDx

Registered
I couldnt get mine to work... put in my old one and it worked just fine... any suggestions for onboard though? (I installed the drivers from the CD, I enabled it in Bios and in Device Manager)

I had a problem with mine on my KT266A based board. I downloaded the new drivers from VIA and it fixed the problem. The ones that were on the CD didnt work for me either. I have a Soyo Dragon, but underneath it all, its still a VIA.

I installed SP1... maybe i'll try it again now that ive done some other windows updating.. are there any new drivers for the 8RDA+ on the Epox website? (newer onces than on the CD)

I would feel certain there are new drivers available. If I were you, I'd use VIA's Hyperion drivers above Epox's included ones. I believe the latest Hyperion drivers are 4.46.

Use VIA drivers on an nforce2 board? Somehow that doesn't seem like such a good idea to me ;)

You might have to enter your MAC address in BIOS settings. You'll find it on the sticker on your fourth PCI slot.

All i had to do was unplug the power to my cable modem for two minutes,when pluged back in it sent for new address and worked fine.I felt kinda silly,but i didn't know.

Back