• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which one ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
aceton said:
yeah, why people like abit's so much?
recently asus=expensive,overvolting to an extreme,and bios updates are once per month either making or breaking the board which means asus either rushes out their boards and fixes the problems later or they dont know what they are doing,eg if i need 1.750 vcore to run my cpu and asus overvolts do you think i want 1.850 vcore during idle i think not i will fry the cpu,at least abit undervolts,lets look at asus and their recent boards,p4s8x worst board made by asus to date,p4pe overvolts,reads temps wrong,agp/pci lock is bugged,colt boot problems,p4g8x agp 8x doesnt work,overvolts,and like the p4pe agp/pci lock is bugged and their bios updates either ruin the board or make it better most ruin it,people have modded the bios to actually make it work,the new p4sdx sis 655 has no agp/pci lock meaning 166fsb tops who knows what other problems,iam just saying iam going to give abit a try this time around since they skipped the GB and have had quality time to play around tweak the canterwood

Last edited:
Back