• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2.0's are available now!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ajump has them.. now excaliber has them...

i need someone to get one from newegg so i can rma my epox board. :)

yeh we have been saying they have them just not guarenteing them.
i need to buy a cpu from them anyhow and i might just pop for a ver2 to replace my 8rda backup :D
now thats living high on the hog! 2x abits! v1.2+v2

anone need a brand spanken new 8rda? lol

well u guys r takin about the rev 2.0 like it's the 1700+dlt3c
is there something special aboutt his one i should know about?
:D

i dunno but it officialt supports 400 fsb, but this seems moot when most NFORCE2 mobo's will do this anyway. but i'm sitting on a 0250 2100+ that i know can do 12x194 on my A7N8X but i'm thinking real hard about this revision 2.0 since my son has my ASUS and he stuck me with his 800 pentium3. am having withdrawls not being able to OC.

well u guys r takin about the rev 2.0 like it's the 1700+dlt3c

Only difference is these boards have the "official" support for the 400mhz FSB Bartons. Other than that, SOSDD :D

And I noticed that www.gameve.com has the 2.0rev's for $114.

Not bad if you're a bargain hunter, or Cheap like me :eek:

DpGravy

Where on there does it say v2.0? I know people have been reporting getting 2.0's from eX, but a link doesn't do any good if it just says "Revision 1.2 or later"

SiliconX said:
Where on there does it say v2.0? I know people have been reporting getting 2.0's from eX, but a link doesn't do any good if it just says "Revision 1.2 or later"

Excaliber does not say for certain that they have "2.0" but people that have purchased New NF7-2's have been getting only 2.0 from there. One can only assume that they have ran out of the Rev. 1.2's and now have only the 2.0's

But if you want to be "Positively" certain your getting a Rev. 2.0 go to www.gameve.com because they say specifically, they are selling Rev.2.0 for $114.0

Good luck!

DpGravy

I ordered a NF7-S from eX on Friday :D

If people who ordered two weeks ago got a 2.0, then i'm pretty confident I will get one as well. Just saying that link is rather misleading since it states 1.2 or later and wondering if it does actually say 2.0 somewhere and i'm just too damn tired to see it lol

Excaliber

hey guys, they have only 2.0's.

they are at my back door here in Ca, and located just spitting distance from the West Coast Abit home office in Fremont.

i am about 35 minutes from there store. UPS gets ground packages to me in one day for about $5.

that is what happened with the Abit i got, ordered Sunday night, got it Tuesday at noon.

i added a 3/4" high, 1.12" square heatsink to the Southbridge and i am adding one more on the chip below with the green NF7-S sticker on it. also, check the Northbridge out, i cleaned it up (the thermal paste application was a joke), rebent the lockdown tabs for a tighter fit, reapplied with Arctic Alumina) and snapped the lockdown pins back in.

haven't fired her up, gonna test first on the bench, then install in the Prome setup.

also, get the bios savior stuff at purchase, it is a cheap way to get an chip extractor and a spare bios chip, just in case, and only $5 extra at time of purchase, highly recommended if clocking.

baldy:cool:

i think the new rev. 2.0 fixes the bios failure issues. it boots at fail-safe speeds and then saves your changes and reboots with the new speeds

i just got my nf7-s yesterday from excaliber. how do i know what rev it is, 1.2 or 2?

Easy way to tell: side of the box has a purple/blue shiny label that says 2.0. Or look at the white label on the board, will say V2.0.

OC Noob said:
Don't have time to read all the posts, but I just got a r2.0 from newegg today so they have em.
awesome! thanks.

/me burns rubber to teh rma button :D

i got a 2.0. i feel stupid because when i get home and looked at the box. but its a good board. i got it running really good now after some problems but its working and i love this board.

~Will

i love it so much i am selling my asus a7v333 board in my secondary rig for a nf7-m!

Back