• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pcnut is old school in a good way

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

juiceweazel

Registered
www.pcnut.com is by far the most personable & professional company i've ever ordered from. i spoke w/ the owner Humphrey Chen directly & he actually spent over 20 minutes explaining what & why they do the thing they do & what was best for me before my purchase. they delivered what they promised, a product that far exceeded my expectations. you just don't get this level of service anymore.
i will be buying again from them in the future & recommend them to anybody that asks me.
i would like to thank the people of overclockers for their recommendation of a solid old school company doing it right like so many don't. what i bought is in my signature.
comments or experiences from anybody else?
thanks

Humphrey is a first class guy and only knows how to treat the customer right. I would never hesitate to recommend them.

i think it was ed that had mentioned him in article. thanks to ed (or whoever it was that wrote the atricle)
hey ridenow, would u happen to have his addy handy? is he thru aol or msn messanger?
thanks

juiceweazel said:
i think it was ed that had mentioned him in article. thanks to ed (or whoever it was that wrote the atricle)
hey ridenow, would u happen to have his addy handy? is he thru aol or msn messanger?
thanks

It is his forum name.

ahhh yes, i've never actually participated in that. this will be a new experience. da nut has a pretty nice track record, but no tech ratings or return. must be because nobody has to return anything or has problems :). thanks for the info stool.
now the only thing i have to do is find some way to get broad band into my computer & this thing will fly :burn: (31.2 dial up sucks!)
thanks for the replys guys

Back