• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No post code...Boards dead right?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lazlo Panaflex

K quick story just installed water system everything is cool, boot up everything is fine go into windows start playin music and such, and the screen just freezes. I shutdown and the computer wont start back up. Fearing the worst i thought i fried my cpu, switched it out and same thing i tried to start up and nothing (all fans turn hardrives spin, except there is no Post code LED on the board its just blank, but the red light on the upperhand corner is on) K hopefully i read a response at my friends house cuz im goin to buy a 8rda and i hope that fixes it. Thanks

I have the + version of this board, and have had the no code problem twice. Once it was a bad cpu, the other it was the RAM not being seated properly. oops, make that 3 times cause I put some ECC ram in it and it didnt boot or throw a code either. everytime the system powered up like you said, but it didnt post.

From my experiences, this is a great board, but it is extremely picky and likes everything perfect. I would try reseating the RAM to see if it helps. on my board I had to reseat my old pc2100 ram about 10 times before it would work right.

Back