• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BE7 Soundissues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Perre

Just because my IT7 got all messed up I bought a BE7 RAID.
Now all of a sudden I'm having problems with the sound...sometimes when I play the sound just goes away...sometimes it comes back...sometimes it don't.
Plus I'm experiencing some slight problems with my Sapphire Radeon 9700PRO (which I never did with my IT7)

Anyone recognize any of these problems?

All help appreciated!

Hmmm, interesting...
Did you try the latest (v3.41) driver from the Realtek site?

What kind of problems do you have with the Radeon card?

regards

R.

I used the drivers included with the disk I got with the mobo. I think I've got it to run stable now...I think it was when I moved my memory to the secong slot it turned stable. hehe

Non of the drivers (which were stable before) was stable when I used the comp. I got random kickouts (to desktop) and reboots...
but as I said I think it just got stable...

Maybe the BE7 isn't that stable as my old IT7 MAX was :/
well...I'll RMA my IT7 and will hopefully get it back soon.

I've got a BE7 and have had no such issues with my sound. Perhaps there are conflicts with other drivers on your HD?

sghetti said:
I've got a BE7 and have had no such issues with my sound. Perhaps there are conflicts with other drivers on your HD?

I guess it sounds like that this could be the cause...but since I've formatted over and over and again to make sure that this isn't the case I doubt it...

This truly sucks....yesterday I though I had it, or atleast that the sound was here to stay...but when I was playing Blackhawkdown LAAATE last night..the sound just disapeared! :(

Back