• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

sinxp1394

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pvc_and_frost

is the sinxp1394 anygood? looking into it cuz i heard that granite bay had some agp 8x issues and i'm a gamer so no agp 8x issues is good.....just wonderin

granite bay have issues with radeon 9700 series cards and from looks of it intel is not bothered to fix it

sinxp would be an excellent choice, i suggest you check out this place for more detailed review on the subject (sinxp)

Yeah I just built my System with this board and love it. Only one minor problem was when initially setting up, Bios wouldn't load with my PC3700 RAM, even after I popped out the battery and tried again Bios still didn't load. Then thinking I mighta had bad RAM or something, I borrowed a stick of my friends Corsair DDR 512MB PC3500 and Bios loaded up fine. After getting windows and everything installed I was able to put both my Geil DDR 512MB PC3700 Dimms in and everythings been great since.

Back