• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

225 easy without vdd mod (8rda)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Crumpkin

Registered
225 easy without vdd mod (8rda) EDIT: A2 NB

Thats right, my board does 225, no mods of ANY kind.

Thats sync BTW. The funny part is, when I got it in the mail, the heatsink on the north bridge was broken off (the pins had snapped). I assume someone bought it, checked the NB revision (it' A2), and returned it like that. Well, I tried it anyways, but at the time was stuck with some crappy kingston memory.

Got my corsaid 3200c2 back from RMA today, and the board has no problem doing 225, but the memory does. It gives my prime 95 errors, so right now I have it backed down to 215 (I don't like overvolting memory).

Still, I bet the board would do 230, if I had better memory. Personally, I'm glad I kept it, and really think I'm lucky to have such a great board.

Too bad it all balanced out.. my xp2100+ (302) won't do anything past 2100(mhz), without huge voltage increases. It does 2100 at 1.725, no prime errors. It does 2200 at 1.875. Maybe just heat.

Last edited:
you are one lucky ******* i cant even get mine passed 203!! Ive tried all the tips 8rda.com and still no luck. Except i havent flashed my bios yet, i still have the orginal could that be causing such a low FSB u think?

First thing I did was flash the bios, so I don't know how the original performs, but the latest one is supposed to raise a few points (or so some have said).

The later BIOSes are much better o/cing wise... in my opinion at least..

but I guess you need to try it out on your specific board though.. seems as the bios updates are helping some.. not all.. it depends on what other hardware you have in your computer I guess..

I just flashed my bios the newest one..i think. Is that the newest one right there? If so i didnt gain anything haha. Damn.

Mainboard
Manufacturer : Pronix (Epox)
MP Support : No
Model : nVidia-nForce
System BIOS : 03/05/2003-nVidia-nForce-6A61BPAAC-00

That the newest bios?

Back